Tickets can be purchased at the reception desk.
Customers are obliged to fasten seat belts and customers are not allowed to stand up during the performance.
Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult person.
By purchasing a ticket to the 5D CINEMA the clients acknowledge the operator’s general terms and use the facility at their own risk.
The operator takes no responsibility for accidents, injuries or damage caused by misuse of the facility, including violation of safety regulations.
Clients are obliged to hand back the glasses after the performance
Clients are obliged to observe the instructions issued by staff members.
• Maximum weight: 120 kg
• Cinema seating capacity: 3 persons
The facility is unsuitable for:
• Persons in post-op conditions
• Persons with high blood pressure and cardio-vascular disorders
• Pregnant women
• Persons suffering from back aches
• Persons suffering from epilepsy , migraine or motion sickness
• Persons under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants
We do not recommend visiting 5D attraction to children under 6 years.
Psychologists draw parents' attention to the fact that at this age the child is still perceives what is happening on the screen as part of the surrounding reality.
Therefore, the volume of motion picture and unexpected access that further immerse the viewer in little happening on the screen, can unnecessarily excite his nervous system.
Especially pay attention to the following paragraphs of the rules:
1. Upon receipt of 3D- points viewers should check their integrity and ensure that there are no defects.
If defects should immediately contact a member who issued these glasses , with a request to replace them.
Under defects are understood :
- Broken Arm
- The presence of dark spots on the lens
- Cracks in the lenses.